CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Wealth Advisor in St. Louis, Missouri
Description CliftonLarsonAllen is seeking a Wealth Advisor for our * St. Louis* office.
The primary role of the Wealth Advisor is to provide “Total Wealth Advisory” services to their clients. Total Wealth Advisory is a comprehensive service that revolves around a personal financial plan and includes advice on all of clients financial needs. The Wealth Advisor should be knowledgeable in cash flow planning, retirement planning, investment management, risk management and estate planning techniques.
- Managing client relationships.
- Deliver financial plans to clients and make recommendations.
- Oversee and monitor client investment portfolios.
- Implement insurance and annuity products with clients if needed.
- Market services to principals of the firm and their clients.
- Meet with prospects and make presentations.
- Responsible for delivering “Noticeably Different” client service.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of progressively responsible financial services experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft (MS) Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Adobe.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- CFP® certification.
ABOUT THE FIRMCliftonLarsonAllen LLC (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With nearly 4,000 people, 90 US locations and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
_CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
EOE/AA Employer/Vets/Disability_ IND123
Requisition Number: 16-0483
Title: Wealth Advisor
City: St. Louis