Entegee Mechanical Drafter with Inventor CAD- 53502763 - TT in St. Paul, Minnesota
Mechanical Drafter with Inventor CAD- 53502763 - TT
Job Code: 53502763Job Location: St. Paul, MNCategory: Design & DraftingLast Updated: 10/21/2016Apply Now!
Need to hire a Mechanical Designer with 2 years +++ Inventor CAD experience
Will perform mechanical drafting. Will need to read configuration drawings and understand impact of changes on product configurations. The customer is looking to take existing product designs and expand the CAD modeling to encompass all possible product configurations. The product will be pieced together as modules.
• Operate a CAD workstation to produce accurate solid models/layouts and complete drawings of parts, assemblies, or devices.
• Creatively design ordinary structures and contribute to the design of complex structures requiring “know-how” from practical experience and technology from formal training or equivalent.
• Responsible for proper dimensioning and designating of standard parts or materials.
• Review requirement documents, write estimates, and provide progress updates on schedules.
• Provide work direction to designers and drafters
• Minimum 2-5 year work experience (outside of school) with Inventor (knowledge of iParts and iAssembly strongly preferred)
• Minimum 2-5 years’ experience with design of large equipment and sheetmetal (must be knowledgeable in creating flat patterns.
• Excellent communication skills.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 53502763TT
Equal Opportunity Employer