HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Food Service Asst Lead in St Petersburg, Florida
The Lead FANS is responsible for leading and coordinating activities of the staff, maintains accurate pricing list and procures and controls inventory.
Completes other duties as requested which may include the following: * Contributes to the efficient operation of the department and delivery of quality food presentation for the Hospital. * Provides quality prepared foods for the grill, deli and steam table by dishing out foods within specified time frames and volumes according to established policies and procedures. * Contributes to the efficient operation of the department by restocking food and supplies as designated by the supervisor, manager or dietitian. * Ensures smooth operation of the customer tray line by efficient use of time, and by checking and replenishing food stocks.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Serve-Safe Certification Requred.
- 3 or more years in a previous lead position in a food service enviornment.
- Organizational, Verbal, Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Relations skills
- Math, Analylitical, Grammer/Spelling Skills
- Read/Comprehend written instructions.
Title: Food Service Asst Lead
Location: Florida-St Petersburg-Northside Hospital %26 Tampa Bay Heart Institute
Requisition ID: 01385-7755