HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Market Education Coordinator - Doctors of Sarasota in St Petersburg, Florida
Join our dedicated staff and be part of the tradition of integrity, caring, and professionalism. Doctor's Hospital of Sarasota is a great place to work. We offer an array of excellent benefits and competitive salaries. We are an intimate hospital on a beautiful campus that provides a comfortable setting. Come be a part of our team!
Founded in 1967, Doctors Hospital of Sarasota is a 155-bed facility located in the heart of Sarasota County, Florida. Doctors Hospital of Sarasota (DHoS) is part of the HCA North/West Florida Division of Hospitals, a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery and diagnostic imaging facilities, and a complete continuum of specialized healthcare programs that meet the healthcare needs of residents and businesses in North, West and Central Florida & Georgia communities. Our parent company, HCA, is the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services.
In addition to being named among the Top 100 in the nation by Thomson Reuters, Doctors Hospital received the Everest Award for being both a 100 Top Hospital current performance winner and one of the 100 most improved hospitals on their five-year trend performance. DHoS has also been repeatedly named among the Top 101 Hospitals with Great Orthopedic Programs by Becker’s Hospital Review.
Role accountabilities for the Market Education Coordinator position include:
- Coordinates the schedule and operation of an education center supporting a market of four West Florida Division hospitals. Supports market hospitals as lead administrator for the HealthStream Learning Management System. Acts as a liaison between local academic institutions and market hospitals.
- Coordinates the day to day operations of a market education center by scheduling classes, ordering supplies, maintaining equipment, and facilitating communication.
- Arranges clinical student experiences at four market hospitals by facilitating affiliation agreement execution, coordinating student experience schedules, and ensures student E-SAF process is complete.
- Serves as the primary administrator for the HealthStream Learning Management System for four hospitals. Builds e-learning classes, maintains student groups, enters data, and provides reports.
- Maintains and oversees operation of all market center AV equipment including but not limited to computers, projectors, audio systems, televisions and video monitors.
- Operates and maintains clinical simulation equipment.
- Facilitates all center communication processes including announcements, schedules, calendars, and education records.
- Supports market center staff by organizing meetings, schedules, appointments, correspondence and documentation of education programs..
- Schedules and coordinates all aspects of programs and meeting logistics, catering, materials, and equipment.
· Education / Experience:o Bachelor’s degree required** o 3-5 years of experience in healthcare, education, customer service or business**
· Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: **o Competent in using a variety of computer and AV equipment** o Expert using software programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook** o Effective written, oral and electronic communicator** o Manages multiple priorities effectively**
Title: Market Education Coordinator - Doctors of Sarasota
Location: Florida-St Petersburg-WCF Shared Services
Requisition ID: 01380-7769