Entegee Mechanical Design Engineer - 53222029 - JA in Stoughton, Wisconsin
Mechanical Design Engineer - 53222029 - JA
Job Code: 53222029Job Location: Stoughton, WICategory: Mechanical EngineeringLast Updated: 10/17/2016Apply Now!
Holds design and drafting responsibility or accountability for after-treatment components, sub-systems, and/or processes with minimal supervision.
Key responsibilities for this position will include the following:
• Uses CAD modeling tools for layout, modeling, and detailing of after-treatment subsystems, components, and interface structures; achieves product designs that meet design criteria and standards.
• Supports drawing quality reviews.
• Applies Design for 6 Sigma principles and tools as appropriate.
• Performs and documents Dimensional Variation Analysis as applicable.
• Participates in the Failure Modes Effects Analysis (FMEA) process.
• Provides product definition information in the product release system.
• Investigates and resolves product hardware problems and implements corrective actions.
• Provides technical expertise in support of CAD through the development of new and revised Product Specification System Practices (practices/standard for CAD, Drafting, Design, etc.)
• Evaluates and implements Product Change Request.
• Initiates engineering releases that adhere to product definition standards.
• Serves as company representatives in various capacities to customers, suppliers, and outside agencies.
• Interacts effectively with all levels of employees throughout the company and outside resources.
• Exercises independent decision-making and initiative in determining what needs to be done and planning and implementing the needed activities.
• Performs problem solving, creative technical and analytical work (i.e., Computational Fluid Dynamics, Finite Element Analysis), and hands-on activities.
• Coordinates programs including planning, scheduling, prototype ordering and tracking.
• Conducts preliminary checking of work from internal and external design resources
• Demonstrates adaptability and responsiveness to changing work needs and willingness to undertake new tasks as they become evident; initiates, develops, leads, and participates in improvement projects.
• Knows and complies with all safety policies and procedures.
• Demonstrates confidentiality as required.
• Manages own work and maintains a flexible schedule in order to meet the demands of priority work
Required Education & Experience:
• Bachelors’ degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
• 1-4 years of experience accomplished through mechanical design or related field and at least one year of relevant experience in Creo and ProE-Wildfire
• Preferred knowledge in Product Life Cycle Management (PLM), Windchill or equivalent experience in product release systems
• Microsoft Office Suite
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 53222029JA
Equal Opportunity Employer