Randstad Receiving Associate in Stratford, Connecticut
US$ 13 - US$ 15 per hour
Monday, October 17, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionImmediate opening for first shift receiving associate.
Hours are 7a-330p, Pay rate is $13-15 depending on experience.
Some of the duties include:
-Print orders and prepare items, kits for shipment.
- Access and utilize order management system to prepare and ship all scheduled orders on-time per daily schedule
- Determine method of shipment by utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures, rates and routes
- Attach shipping labels on packed cartons; identify shipping information on goods, using labels and packing slips
- Place items into containers using fillers, spacers and protective padding
- Post shipping charges and weights, and affix in UPS system
- Examine outgoing shipments and make sure they conform with specifications
- Maintain Inventory accuracy through cycle counts and ensuring accurate shipments
- Maintain inventory of shipping materials as well as supplies
- Daily maintenance of work area to ensure clean and organized work stations
- Work with team to develop solutions to manage operation efficiently
Working hours: 7a-330p
Interviews are happening this week!
If you are interested in this positon, please register at www.randstadstaffing.com if you have not already done so and email email@example.com for immediate consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.