Entegee Principal Process Engineering Technician - 53667761 - MG in Tempe, Arizona
Principal Process Engineering Technician - 53667761 - MG
Job Code: 53667761Job Location: Tempe, AZCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 10/13/2016Apply Now!
Looking for a Process Engineering Technician to provide technical, hands-on knowledge/support of Die Prep Manufacturing Operation with a focus of troubleshooting production process/equipment issues and working on continuous improvement projects.
Work with engineering staff to develop and execute procedures on a wide variety of medical electronics components and assemblies. Respond in a positive manner to pressures caused by changing priorities. Communicate effectively through written technical reports and verbal interaction. Collaborate in a team environment with other technicians and engineers. Lead problem solving activities. Implemented DMAIC in problem solving.
• Operate, program, trouble shoot and resolve issues on specialized production equipment (Backgrinding, Wafer Taper, Wafer Mounter, Sawing, AOI, Die Sorter, etc.)
• Monitor daily production yield issues
• Create equipment programs for products on equipment
• Work with production, maintenance, equipment supplier, and other functional groups (component, product etc.) on continuous improvement projects
• Perform equipment qualification, Gage R&R studies, documentation updates. Assist engineers in evaluation and improving manufacturing processes.
• Adheres to defined quality system regulations (QSR), safety and housekeeping practices, as required by the work area.
• Have full responsibilities of projects include identifying problems, resolving problems, and implementation
• Work overtime when necessary to support high priority requests or meet project goals.
• Experience working in a high volume manufacturing environment
• Experience with the following equipment: DISCO Backgrinding and Sawing –DGP8760, DFM2700, DFD651, DFD6341, August NSX-95 AOI, Muehlbauer Die Sorting, Longhill mounter.
• Experience with Lean Sigma, or Green/Black Belt Lean Sigma certification
• Knowledge of DOE, statistical analysis methods and data analysis tools (Minitab, JMP, etc.).
• Experience and understanding of SPC principles including process capability analysis and control charts
• Experience Required 4 years
• Education Required College - 2 years
1 person for A Shift: Sunday to every other Wednesday from 5:30am to 5:30pm
1 person for B Shift: Every other Wednesday to Saturday from 5:30am to 5:30pm
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 53667761MG
Equal Opportunity Employer