GENCO Returns Receiver III - 1st Shift - FWN in Texas, United States
Title: Returns Receiver III - 1st Shift - FWN
Location: United States-Texas-Fort Worth
Job Number: 14690
GENCO , A FedEx Company, is a leading supply chain solution provider specializing in Product Lifecycle Logistics® for technology, retail, consumer and industrial goods, and healthcare industries. Operating more than 38 million square feet throughout North America,
provides a comprehensive range of integrated logistics services to enable growth, minimize cost, mitigate supply chain risk, and improve customer service. Services include inbound logistics, warehousing and distribution, fulfillment, contract packaging and product configuration, systems integration, returns processing and disposition, test, repair, refurbishment, product liquidation, and managed transportation.
Visit www.genco.com, www.gencomarketplace.com, and www.nobetterdeal.com for more information.
A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
At the direction of a department Supervisor, performs assigned tasks/activities related to the accurate and timely receipt of inbound electronic devices and its accessories, research exceptions utilizing multiple systems, troubleshoot unauthorized returns and properly determine disposition for all researched product. Duties are conducted using Company and Customer systems.
This Position Will Be Responsible For…
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written and
Ability to dis-assemble devices utilizing tools such as drills and screwdrivers.
Ability to identify multiple carrier labels and the customer RMA (Return Material
- Ability to troubleshoot devices and determine condition to ensure device can be
Ability to problem solve involving minimal variables in standardized situations.
Ability to research and disposition returned product without an RMA.
Document devices that failed to meet customer criteria by recording detailed
images to include HD (High Definition) of the actual damage or issue.
- Ensure the proper physical routing of received devices based on criteria
provided in work instructions
- Manually clear CPI (Customer Personal Information) from devices that failed the
- Must be able to learn and follow procedures for multi-step detailed processes
utilizing written work instructions.
- Process Customer Re-Ship for devices that failed to meet customer criteria
and are being returned to the end customer as non-compliant.
- Process customer special requests to include aborting the original work order
request in order to return the device to the customer prior to processing.
- Process RMA Entry at the serial number level for blanket RMA's granted by
the Customer to the National Retailers within the expected service level
- Research order history to create an RMA (Return Material Authorization) using
the customers database on behalf of the end customer.
- Research product in customer database to determine the appropriate
- Responsible for researching and accurately disposition Customer inventory
virtually/physically based on the exception type and/or request received from
You might be a great fit if…
- Must be able to turn on computer, navigate between programs, use mouse,
keyboard and bar code scanner.
- Must be able to navigate between two computers on multiple systems while
Ability to power up smart devices and internally retrieve the serial number.
Ability to read and comprehend detailed instructions, short correspondence,
and memos in English.
- Ability to write simple correspondence and adapt to constant changes in the
Customer service driven.
Strong team player.
If this isn’t the job for you perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit! Please send them this link by clicking the
icon above or have them apply online by clicking
and searching our openings.
Click play to view our GENCO
Learn About Our Company or Follow Us @
EOE AA Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, Disabled.
GENCO participates in E-Verify
Job: Warehouse & Distribution