HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Clinical Rehab Specialist (Registered Nurse, RN) - Acute Rehab - Part-time Days in Thousand Oaks, California
This position acts as a liaison between internal and external referral sources, and rehab operations. The Rehabilitation Specialist is responsible for establishing relationships with case managers, physicians, payors, and other referral sources. The Rehabilitation Specialist will ensure appropriate patient placement through clinical assessments and screening in collaboration with the Rehab Medical Director.
The Rehabilitation Specialist is the primary responsible party focused on referral and admission growth of the rehab program.
- Licensed Professional in a clinical health care specialty (i.e. RN, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, or Speech Therapist).
- Current state licensure in clinical practice area or eligible for state license transfer.
- Graduate of an accredited school in clinical specialty.
- Minimum 2 years recent clinical care experience.
- Professional appearance.
- Effective verbal, written and persuasive communication skills.
- Computer and keyboarding skills (25 wpm minimum).
Title: Clinical Rehab Specialist (Registered Nurse, RN) - Acute Rehab - Part-time Days
Location: California-Thousand Oaks-Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00048-6495