HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Clinical Rehab Specialist in Thousand Oaks, California
Los Robles Hospital & Medical Center is a licensed 404 bed acute care facility. Fully accredited by the Joint Commission, Los Robles Hospital has the only Level III Trauma Center in Eastern Ventura County and the only Emergency Room in both Los Angeles and Ventura counties coveted EDAP (Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics) rating.In addition, it is the only hospital certified by both counties as a STEMI designated heart attack center for rapid heart attack response and is a certified Primary Stroke Center. With over 600 physicians on its medical staff, representing over 50 medical specialties, Los Robles is proud to be the community’s most trusted resource for health and a regional destination for care. This position acts as a liaison between internal and external referral sources, and rehab operations. The Rehabilitation Specialist is responsible for establishing relationships with case managers, physicians, payors, and other referral sources. The Rehabilitation Specialist will ensure appropriate patient placement through clinical assessments and screening in collaboration with the Rehab Medical Director.
The Rehabilitation Specialist is the primary responsible party focused on referral and admission growth of the rehab program.
- Licensed Professional in a clinical health care specialty (i.e. RN, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, or Speech Therapist).
- Current state licensure in clinical practice area or eligible for state license transfer.
- Graduate of an accredited school in clinical specialty.
- Minimum 2 years recent clinical care experience.
- Professional appearance.
- Effective verbal, written and persuasive communication skills.
- Computer and keyboarding skills (25 wpm minimum).
Title: Clinical Rehab Specialist
Location: California-Thousand Oaks-Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00048-6495