Entegee Automotive Market Research Analyst - 53444655 - SB in Torrance, California
Automotive Market Research Analyst - 53444655 - SB
Job Code: 53444655Job Location: Torrance, CACategory: BusinessLast Updated: 09/28/2016Apply Now!
• Oversee market research studies of various sizes/scope/complexity, including designing and executing research, analyzing data, and developing insightful, story-driven reports with actionable recommendations.
• Gather and analyze secondary research data and consumer/social/societal trends to generate insights applicable for product/strategy development.
• Identify and evaluate new research methods, tools, and research partners.
• A bachelor’s degree in business, market research, a social science, or in a related field (advanced degree a significant plus).
• 3+ years’ experience in market research (supplier-side experience strongly preferred but not required). Additional experience in strategic planning or future product planning a significant plus.
• Proven ability to carry out day-to-day tasks involved with qualitative and quantitative research projects, including research design, questionnaire/discussion guide development, sample and quota development, program checking, analytical planning (data weighting, tab checking, analytical approach development), data analysis, and report development.
• Proven ability to synthesize information into meaningful conclusions, develop a compelling story based on data, and generate actionable, business-impact recommendations.
• Knowledge of statistical software such as SPSS strongly preferred. Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
• Strong communication skills, particularly visual communication skills, including the ability to graphically display quantitative and qualitative information in a visually-resonating manner.
• Be detail oriented, have a strong work ethic, and able to work well both independently and within a team setting. Comfortable working in a dynamic environment with shifting priorities.
• Demonstrated interest in and fundamental knowledge of the automotive industry. Experience working for an automobile manufacturer a significant plus, but not required.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 53444655SB
Equal Opportunity Employer