CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Staff Accountant in Tucson, Arizona
We are seeking a Staff Accountant to join our Tucson, AZ office on our Biz Ops team. As a Staff Accountant, you will be responsible for performing a variety of client assignments across a broad spectrum of industries and service areas. You’ll utilize your accounting educational background to provide excellent client service and help our clients reach their goals.
- Support a variety of accounting functions for clients including transactional processing, account reconciliations, and preparation of financial statements.
- Ability to identify client issues concerning generally accepted accounting principles (FASB / SFAS), specifically related to particular industry.
- Complete non-complex account reconciliations, such as bank reconciliations, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and other balance sheet accounts.
- Prepare non-complex financial statements and required work papers to support the financial statements.
- Process transactions which may include: accounts payable/cash disbursements processing, accounts receivable/cash receipts processing and payroll processing/coordination.
- Preparation of quarterly and annual payroll reports and 1099 forms
- Gains a thorough understanding of the financial operations of industry specific engagements (i.e. nonprofit, healthcare, manufacturing, etc.)
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or related field required.
- Proficiency and aptitude for applicable software (QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Develop and maintain a thorough working knowledge of accounting software packages
- Ability to occasionally travel to client sites
- Strong organization skills/goal orientation/self-motivation.
- Ability to handle pressure in a positive professional manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Communication is clear, concise, and considerate of the needs of others.
- Works cooperatively with others and values the different contributions people make.
- Focus efforts on managing work and key client relationships to exceed client expectations
ABOUT THE FIRM CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With over 4,400 people, 100 US locations and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 16-1332
Title: Staff Accountant