Entegee Software Test Engineer- 53055953CH in Valencia, California
Software Test Engineer- 53055953CH
Job Code: 53055953Job Location: Valencia, CACategory: Software EngineeringLast Updated: 10/07/2016Apply Now!
We are looking for a Software Test Engineer, for a W2 contract, who can help us developing automated and manual tests for our tools.
W2 only, no 1099 or 3rd parties.
• Developing tests for our test automation system and ensuring timely completion in relation to project schedules.
• Pioneering and demonstrating new development strategies.
• Knowledge of software development and test methodologies - preferably in relation to the complexities created by a regulated environment.
• Experience with Agile/Scrum/Kanban
• Ability to debug hardware components and software applications that span multiple languages and multiple systems concurrently, using novel methods, and discover root cause of the issue.
• Bachelor's degree Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
• 7+ years' experience in software development
• 2+ years' experience developing hardware/software interfaces
• Verification and Validation testing
• C#, .NET, PHP
• Ability to write unit tests and integration tests
• Experience with distributed systems
• Experience with Ranorex
• Experience with GIT, Bitbucket Server
Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at
763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 53055953CH