Robert Half-Accountemps Accountemps Financial Recruiter in Vancouver, British Columbia
Req ID: 156701
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies
Accountemps, a division of Robert Half, is the world’s leader in specialized temporary financial staffing. In order to meet the growing demands of our clients for experienced accounting and finance professionals, we are looking for a talented, focused, results-oriented professional. This is a great opportunity to join our organization and be an integral part of our winning team.
If you have a background in accounting or finance and are looking for an exciting new career with exceptional earning potential, please apply below.
As a Recruiter , your responsibilities will include:
- Manage all aspects of temporary and temporary to full time hiring including: Devising search strategies, drafting and placing advertisements, evaluating resumes, coordinating/managing telephone and in office interviews, and writing MPC’s.
- Conduct all interviews.
- Set up and evaluate assessments.
- Offer coaching and feedback to candidates.
- Solidify Robert Half’s presence in the local marketplace through: Consistent participation in networking organizations, face to face events, and meetings and online networking.
- Strategize with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals.
- Provide excellent customer service to candidates.
- Manage candidate relationships to maintain satisfaction.
- Responsible for locating and tracking candidates working for the competition.
- Generate a pre-determined number of leads per day to pass along to Account Executive.
- Maintain accuracy of applications through inputting necessary criteria into MJ+.
- Bachelor's/Associate's degree preferred.
- 0+ years’ previous experience.
- Strong/high proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and a high technical aptitude.
- Excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, self-confidence and a high sense of urgency.
Top Reasons to Work for Accountemps:
•EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
•PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses as well as a competitive benefits package, including a deferred compensation plan.
•UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 340 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
•TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
•RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half again was named to FORTUNE® magazine’s “World's Most Admired Companies” list, ranking #1 in our industry. (March 1, 2015)
Watch this video to learn more about working at Accountemps, a Robert Half company.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.800.803.8367 for additional ways to apply.
Business Unit: Accountemps