Liberty/Montgomery County ARC Accounting Clerk I in United States
Title: Accounting Clerk I * FLSA:Non-Exempt *Reports To: Billing & A/R Manager Physical Requirements:walking, reaching, bending, Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week. Overtime as needed. lifting, sitting, standing Job Qualifications:
Two year college degree in Accounting or Business Administration OR
Five (5) years experience Medicaid Billing.
- OPWDD experience preferred.
- Must be accurate, able to work independently and be detail oriented
- All candidates must be able to read, write and speak the English Language.
- Process Monthly Medicaid billings
- Manage SSA/SSI, Medicaid eligibility requirements, Food Stamps for Residential consumers.
- Assist with set up and maintenance of participant bank accounts.
- Reconcile Monthly SSA/SSI Receivable and Due to work papers
- Other duties as needed or assigned.
This task list is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
Disclaimer – The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Liberty reserves the right at its sole discretion to amend its policies, programs and/or guidelines, including the contents of this job description, at any time without prior notice
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Program Employer, Minority/Female/ Disabled/Veteran. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment physicals and substance abuse testing.