Kalispell Regional Medical Center Group Exercise Instructor in United States
The Group Exercise Instructor teaches a variety of aerobic classes which include, but are not limited to; Aquatic exercise, Cycling, PiYo, and Adult Conditioning classes' .This position closely monitors class participants to ensure safety and efficiency of all instruction.
- Nationally recognized Group Exercise Certification preferred.
- PiYo certification, Aquatic certification, Cycling certification or a Bachelor's Degree in in a related field required.
- Current HS AED CPR certification or the ability to successfully obtain within 90 days of hire.
- Minimum of two (2) years group fitness experience preferred.
- Ability to use good judgment, apply a high degree of integrity and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Possess ability to communicate orally to individuals and small groups.
- *Provides state of the art class instruction to SMFC members and guests.
- *Supervises and closely monitors the safety of all class participants during all phases of the class session.
- *Teaches appropriate exercise techniques, giving modification and restriction specifics to individual needs.
- *Takes appropriate steps abiding my SMFC procedures and guidelines when a class is canceled or unable to teach a scheduled class.
- *Works closely with FPC, advising of possible improvements, changes in schedules, canceled classes, etc.
- *Attends mandatory staff and department meetings.
- *Responds to emergency situations according to Summit policies/procedures.
- *Works independently and in an organized and structured manner.