IKEA Home Furnishing Sales Coworker (Activities) in United States
ABOUT THE JOBAn IKEA co-worker’s main task is to maximise sales and profitability in his/her area of responsibility using knowledge of the IKEA product range, local market conditions and the needs of customers. No other position in the IKEA store is more hands-on in terms of customer contact. Together with thousands of colleagues around the world you will help to ensure the continued global success of the IKEA Concept – a concept that serves millions of satisfied customers each day.
YOUR ASSIGNMENT*Your tasks will include:*
- Maximising sales and profitability by ensuring your area of responsibility is clean, tidy, fully stocked and correctly priced. You also ensure your products are in perfect condition at all times.
- Being passionate about the products you sell and actively learning about their features and benefits. You then want to share this knowledge with customers and colleagues.
- Actively approaching customers who you see need additional help, and advising them on the best solutions for their homes in order to sell more.
- Preparing your area of responsibility for stock replenishment and next day’s business.
Understanding your department’s action plans, and supporting the goals and targets set by your manager. YOUR PROFILE*Your knowledge, skills and experience include:*
You are confident about approaching and talking to people in a polite and friendly manner.
- You are enthusiastic about working with others in a team.
- You have a flexible approach to work and are open to change.
- You have an interest in home furnishing and people’s everyday life at home.
- You can prioritise and organise your own work to make efficient use of your time. GROWING TOGETHERIKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us. Job Title: Home Furnishing Sales Coworker (Activities)
Location: St. Louis
Work Area: Sales
Full Time - Part Time: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Job ID: 262186BR
Removal Date: 10/25/2016