Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services Therapist II in United States
Scope of the Position
Didi Hirsch is continuously seeking licensed Therapist with a passion for helping others in some of our many different programs/ Someone who will provide direct clinical service including intake assessment, care coordination, and support group facilitation to children, youth and families.
- Provides crisis intervention and facilitates conflict resolution.
- Provides intensive, short-term individual, family and /or group counseling on-site.
- Facilitates support groups and workshops.
- Performs intake assessments, client evaluations, assesses and monitors condition of client to evaluate success of treatment and adapts interventions as needed.
- Provides case management to include referrals and linkages.
- Maintains documentation of client services, ensuring compliance with Agency policies and procedures and other related agency standards and guidelines.
- Must be currently registered with the CA Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS) as an LCSW, LMFT, or LPPC.
- At least 2 years' clinical experience post graduate school.
- Flexibility and adaptability in schedule and work environment to meet client and program needs. This may include working at least one evening weekly.
- Strong clinical skills.
- Knowledge of therapeutic intervention, assessment and intake with both individuals and families.
- Knowledge of crisis intervention, documentation and multi-cultural and socio-economic issues.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient using Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Powerpoint.
- Ability to utilize analysis, experience, and judgment to make decisions independently.
- Current CA license and a driving record acceptable to the Agency's insurance.
Candidates must be able to clear all criminal background checks in order to qualify for this position or be in possession of an exemption from the Department of Social Services.
Requisition Number: 16-0177
Post Date: 8/23/2016
Title: Therapist II
Full Time/Part Time: FT/Non-Exempt - Hourly
Pay Frequency: Semi-Monthly
City: Los Angeles County