EQT Corporation Warehouse Coordinator/Sr. Warehouse Coordinator/Warehouse Sr. Specialist in Waynesburg, Pennsylvania
Warehouse Coordinator/Sr. Warehouse Coordinator/Warehouse Sr. Specialist
- Works under immediate supervision and relies on instructions and departmental expectations to perform the duties of the job.
- Interfaces with Construction, Procurement and Engineering personnel to receive, stage, and distribute material and equipment;
- Material handling and moving of physical inventory within and around the warehouse location. Prepare material items for pickup and delivery. Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Within the oversight of immediate supervisor, determine the products, parts and material needed to fulfill specific order requests. Input relevant data into JD Edwards to enable the purchasing process.
- Control the materials in the warehouse by completing periodic cycle counts. Verify materials received to facilitate the payment of supplier invoices. Expedite material shipments to/ from suppliers and EQT warehouses to ensure material availability
Job Performance Expectations:
- Utilizes technical-based education and/or experience for completing basic warehouse related tasks.
- Applies knowledge of commonly-used warehouse concepts, practices and procedures to perform assigned tasks.
- Applies warehouse and inventory theories and concepts to solve increasingly complex problems over time, with direct supervision.
- Follow departmental guidelines, procedures and practices to effectively manage the work stream with assistance from direct supervisor.
- Basic computer skills and effective application of software programs.
- Ability to contribute in a team environment
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adhere to predefined work plans and meet required deadlines.
- Ability to perform basic math calculations. Must possess an attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to think analytically and solve basic problems
- High school diploma or GED
- Up to two year's related work experience
- Certification(s) or License(s) Required:
- Valid driver’s license required
- EQT Corporation and its subsidiaries is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer -- M/F/Disability/Veteran
Department: EQT Midstream - Field Operations