Entegee Refinery Turnaround Maintenance Manager- 51726096TT in Weatherford, Oklahoma
Refinery Turnaround Maintenance Manager- 51726096TT
Job Code: 51726096Job Location: Weatherford, OKCategory: MgmtLast Updated: 09/27/2016Apply Now!
Our customer is looking for a Turnaround Manager to coordinate through sub-ordinate supervisors/planners the routine and special Turnaround activities for the entire refinery, the equipment assets including but not limited to process plants and tank farms in a safe, environmentally sound and cost efficient manner. Responsible and accountable for large dollar turnarounds and projects.
• Assigns or delegates responsibility for planning and execution of all turnaround work.
• Reviews and analyzes reports, directives, records, invoices, and confers with other groups and departments to establish a cost effective turnaround program.
• Communicates major activities, plans, work in progress, and problems encountered to upper management.
• Coordinates activities of turnaround department with other departments.
• Develops a safe, effective, productive, teamwork environment through development of the department supervisors/planners and associated contractors.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering is preferred. Must have an Engineering Degree.
• Minimum 10 years refinery experience in maintenance, turnarounds, or capital projects.
• Minimum of 8 year’s maintenance supervisory experience and/or plant turnaround leadership desired.
• Experience directing large complex turnarounds exceeding $50 Million desired.
• Experience directing capital construction/renovation/expansion projects highly desired.
• Demonstrated ability to complete large and small projects safely, on time and on budget.
• Excellent communication skills with all levels of company and contract personnel.
• Excellent computer skills with MS Office, especially MS Excel.
• Fluent in English, oral and written required.
• Ability to adjust schedule to meet business needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at
763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 51726096TT