Entegee Structural Checker - 52009781 - JA in Wells, Minnesota
Structural Checker - 52009781 - JA
Job Code: 52009781Job Location: Wells, MNCategory: Design & DraftingLast Updated: 10/25/2016Apply Now!
We are looking for a Structural Checker to review drawings and material lists for accuracy and conformance to the estimate, contract drawings, company standards, and engineer’s calculations.
• Works directly with Project Draftsperson, Project Manager, and Design Engineers.
• Reviews all drawings for correctness and coordinates problem areas.
• Marks all corrections on drawings before returning them to the Project Draftsperson.
• Checks pour sheets (shop tickets) for accuracy and conformance to standards, and coordinates revisions with production requirements and production schedule.
• Reviews material orders for correctness and completeness.
• In some cases makes physical changes to drawings.
• Assists with drafting work as time allows.
• Development and maintenance of drafting standards.
• Assists drafting personnel in conforming to drafting standards.
• Precast concrete or structural steel experience required.
• Minimum of 3 years of recent checking experience
• Associates degree in Architectural Technology
• Strong communication and organizational skills
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 52009781JA
Equal Opportunity Employer