Entegee Quality Inspector in West Chase, Florida
Job Code: 53527615Job Location: West Chase, FLCategory: Quality EngineeringLast Updated: 10/04/2016Apply Now!
High school diploma and four (4) years experience in Level 2 for Radiography Inspection (RI) and Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection (FPI)
OR Associates Degree (two years of engineering or science study in a university, college, or technical school), and two (2) years experience in Level 2 for Radiographic Inspection (RI) and Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection (FPI)
OR Technical bachelors degree (four years of engineering or science study in a university, college, or technical school) and one (1) year experience in level 2 for Radiographic Inspection (RI) and Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection (FPI)
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS PREFERRED :
Level II certification in Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection and Radiographic Inspection meeting the requirements of NAS-410 or equivalent.
Certification in X-Ray, Penetrant Testing, Thermal Wave, and Computed Tomography is highly desirable.
Vision Certification per NAS-410.
American Society for Non-Destructive Testing (ASNT) Certification is highly desirable.
• Utilize the scope and limitations of the methods for Liquid Penetrant/Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection (FPI) and Radiography Inspection (RI) and other techniques necessary such as Thermal Wave and Neutron Radiographic Inspection.
• Interpretation of results with respect to applicable codes, standards and specifications.
• Interpreting specifications and procedures.
• Training and guidance of Level 1 and 2 personnel.
• Ensuring that proper calibration procedures are followed and equipment is maintained in a safe and effective working condition.
• Commitment to quality assurance.
• Ensuring on time delivery of product.
• General department housekeeping.
• Maintain production standards/quality.
• Regular attendance and punctuality.
• Adhere to and promote Corporate Code of Ethical Standards
• Ensures compliance with Company IPM/QPM and ISO-9000 quality requirements.