Epic Health Services Careers in Westford (Pediatria), Massachusetts
Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Practical (LPN) Needed for Pediatric Private Duty Nursing.
Pediatria, an Epic Health Services Company, is seeking Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) who will share our passion for providing the highest quality home care to pediatric patients in a home setting.
- Delivers competent and quality care in compliance with physician orders.
- On- going observation and assessment of patient condition and needs.
- Takes appropriate action based on patient assessment.
- Documents all patient care actions in an official record in response to medical needs.
- Identifies in writing patient responses to treatment, specifically those that are unusual or unexpected.
- Monitors and interprets vital signs.
- Assists with the development of a patient plan of care.
- Outlines patient goals and desired outcomes.
- Establishes patient care that is consistent with the medical plan provided by the physician.
- Collaborates in the identification of patient needs and/or problems.
- Reinforces parent and family education for care of the patient.
- Intervenes as appropriate to prevent or reduce patient injury.
- Maintains the privacy and supports the rights of patients and their families related to patient care.
- Communicates effectively with the family and company staff to provide appropriate information relative to medical care.
- Works in a collaborative manner with other health care personnel.
- Acts in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act while complying with company policy and procedure.
- Adheres to state specific guidelines in reporting abuse and/or neglect to the director and/or clinical coordinator.
- Performs work in line with company mission and values.
- Maintains appropriate professional credentials and accepts responsibility for personal and professional development.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current nursing credentials to practice in the state of issue.
- Must have transportation to arrive on time to the patient’s residence
- A current background in pediatric nursing experience is preferred. When determining the competency of a licensed practical nurse to perform a service, consideration is given to the inherent complexity of the service, the condition of the patient, and the patient’s needs.
- Valid CPR certification
Business Sector: Pediatria
Location: MA-Westford (Pediatria)
General Area: Roxbury, MA