Ministry Health Care Central Sterilizing Tech-St. Clare%27s Hospital (Casual, Variable) in Weston, Wisconsin
Title: Central Sterilizing Tech-St. Clare%27s Hospital (Casual, Variable) Location: WI-Weston-Saint Clare%27s - 3400 Ministry Parkway Job Number: R-1412759
Ministry St. Clare's Hospital is looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented individual to join our team as a casual Central Sterilizing Technician!
Central Services is the hub of multiple departments within the facility.
As the Central Sterilizing Technician, you would be responsible for:
- Picking up all soiled and contaminated equipment from all nursing units and cleaning all equipment when brought down.
- Stocking of all Isolation cares on nursing unit.
- Cleaning and sterilizing all OR, ER, OB trays.
- Cleaning of sterilizers.
- Delivering clean equipment to the units, such as; commodes, heating pads and other miscellaneous items to nursing units when needed.
- Unloading sterilizer’s carts.
- Checking for soiled instruments in or soiled.
- Correctly wrap the OB, ER, OR supplies and loads on carts and sterilizing them properly. Delivering to respective departments.
- Accurately maintaining all sterilization records as recommended by AAMI. 10.Operating all cleaning and sterilizing equipment in the department as per operations manual.
- Stocking of all carts on nursing unit.
If you think this position sounds like a great fit for you, please apply today! Qualifications: High School Diploma/GED equivalent preferred. Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word is required. Prior Central Service experience preferred. Job: Sterile Processing Services