Entegee Manufacturing / Quality Engineer - 53044041 - JA in Whitakers, North Carolina
Manufacturing / Quality Engineer - 53044041 - JA
Job Code: 53044041Job Location: Whitakers, NCCategory: Quality EngineeringLast Updated: 10/07/2016Apply Now!
Manufacturing / Quality Engineer
Responsibilities for this position are as follows:
Responsibilities are to review and correct all Control Plans according to part drawing specifications and characteristics, as well as the Machining PFMEA’s. Individual will be involved in the review and updates of PFMEA’s as well, which will require control plan updates as necessary.
Required Education, Experience & Skills:
• A Bachelors’ degree is required. Must be a degreed Engineer from an accredited College in Mechanical, Industrial, Manufacturing or related engineering field.
• As this request is for a manufacturing facility, the manager advised that he is seeking candidates who are very familiar with machining processes. Would like to see candidates with 5-7 years’ relevant working experience in their backgrounds.
• Must have experience within manufacturing facility that is ISO/TS PFMEA compliant in the creation of PMFEA’s and Control plans.
Additional information from the manager:
• The duration of this assignment to start is 6 months to start. If the selected candidate does well in this position, there is a possibility that they will be extended.
• This is a Monday – Friday position with 8 hours per day expected to be worked. As of now, there is no overtime planned for this position, that doesn’t mean thought that it won’t come up down the road.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 53044041JA
Equal Opportunity Employer