Entegee ME Assemblers - 52946227 - JE in White Bear Lake, Minnesota
ME Assemblers - 52946227 - JE
Job Code: 52946227Job Location: White Bear Lake, MNCategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 10/21/2016Apply Now!
Our customer is looking about ME Assemblers to do large assembly work. Will with a team of engineers, project managers, assembly, and fabrication personnel who are passionate about technology, to build high quality electro-mechanical components and systems. Utilize your considerable technical capability by using critical process documentation including, but not limited to, bill of materials, assembly drawings, schematics, pictures/diagrams, and work instructions to guide the sub-assembly build, and final system integration and test process. Help achieve success by owning responsibility for testing sub-assemblies and finished goods to ensure that they operate within and meet the required specifications, and troubleshooting/problem solving to rectify any problems identified during the test process. Complete production system and sub-assembly builds to a schedule – your efforts directly contribute to the success of the business by delivering on our promise to our customers
• High school diploma with a minimum of 2 years of assembly experience with electro-mechanical components. Must be detail oriented and organized, able to work to a schedule. Quality oriented, conscientious self-starter
• Practical mindset with advanced troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
• Hands on with the ability to use basic hand and power tools and electrical equipment
• Strong computer skills, particularly with MS Office products (e.g., Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Experience working with and troubleshooting ultra-high vacuum (UHV) equipment a plus
• Experience working with ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle) a plus
• Experience assembling precision small and medium sized assemblies using mechanical and electrical drawings
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 52946227JE
Equal Opportunity Employer