Entegee Executive Admin - 53404800 - JE in Woburn, Massachusetts
Executive Admin - 53404800 - JE
Job Code: 53404800Job Location: Woburn, MACategory: AdminLast Updated: 10/21/2016Apply Now!
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the Gynecology R&D and Marketing departments. The Admin will support Directors of the R&D Department as well as the team of R&D Engineers and Technicians.
• Assist the Director in calendar organization, budget management, travel, expense management, and meeting coordination
• Coordinate R&D purchases with the Procurement and Finance departments
• Assist team with travel arrangements and expense management
• Coordinate team meetings and team building activities
• Be the point person for new hires; determine physical location and partner with IT to order and set up work space and equipment
• Assist in coordinating communications between locations
• Assemble data required for correspondence, reports and meetings.
• Utilize a variety of software applications; operate PC’s and performs the full scope of work processing and/or spreadsheet applications
• Capable of working under general direction with little supervision
• Work independently on various special projects under general direction of leadership
• Communicate with Departmental distribution via e-mail for a variety of information
• Receive, screen, prioritize and route telephone calls and mail to appropriate personnel
• Coordinate shipments to conference locations and to the sales force
• Should be proficient with Microsoft Office and Outlook.
• Monitor adherence, recommend revisions to budget allocations, and assist department with budget preparation.
• Maintain records (both electronic and paper) of expenses and budget balances by cost center on a bi-weekly and monthly basis
• Monitor and track p-card purchases and reports
• Monitor departmental expense budget reports for adherence to budget allocations
• Work with departments under direction of Director in the preparation for proposed budgets
• Recommend appropriate additions/deductions from departmental budgets as necessary
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 53404800JE
Equal Opportunity Employer