Kettering Medical Center SPEECH/LANG PATHOLOGIST in Xenia, Ohio
Description To evaluate and treat communication, oral-motor, swallow, and cognitive-language disorders, to counsel and teach patient/ caregiver; to collaborate in multidisciplinary team approach to service; to plan for discharge to ensure patients understand abilities, limits, and prognosis.
- M.A. in Speech Pathology from accredited university.
- Current Ohio license in Speech Pathology.
- Professional CPR/BLS certification required.
- Valid driver's license.
- Background check (fingerprinting).
- CFY status and temporary license accepted.
Requisition Number: 16-0180
Title: SPEECH/LANG PATHOLOGIST
Department: SPEECH THERAPY - 439074
Location: Greene Oaks
Job Status: Resource/Pool
Hours per Bi-Weekly Pay Period: 8