CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Accountant II in Yakima, Washington
We’re hiring an Accountant II to join our outsourcing practice in our Yakimaoffice. As a member of CLA’s outsourcing practice, you will provide accounting services to our clients so they can focus on managing their organizations. In this role, you will process transactions, complete non-complex account reconciliations, and support our client’s accounting function.
- Support a variety of accounting functions for clients including financial statements, bank reconciliations, completing sales tax returns, and more on occasion.
- Responsible for accounts payable/cash disbursements processing, accounts receivable/cash receipts processing, and payroll processing or coordination.
- Develop working knowledge of appropriate accounting software. Complete non-complex account reconciliations to be reviewed by senior accountant, accounting manager, controller, or CFO.
- Prepare non-complex financial statements to be reviewed by senior accountant, accounting manager, controller, or CFO.
- Associates degree in Accounting/Finance or related preferred. Equivalent work experience may be considered as a degree equivalent.
- 1-3 years of experience providing accounting and financial services is required.
- Proficiency and aptitude for applicable software (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, etc).
- Ability to travel to client sites
- Strong organization skills/goal orientation/self-motivation.
- Ability to handle pressure in a positive professional manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Communication is clear, concise, and considerate of the needs of others.
- Works cooperatively with others and values the different contributions people make.
- Focus efforts on managing work and key client relationships to exceed client expectations.
ABOUT THE FIRM
CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With nearly 4,000 people, 90 US locations and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 16-1135
Title: Accountant II