Entegee General Machine Repair Technicians - 52754009 - TV in York Township, Michigan
General Machine Repair Technicians - 52754009 - TV
Job Code: 52754009Job Location: York Township, MICategory: TechniciansLast Updated: 10/07/2016Apply Now!
• 1st shift position (7:00 AM to 3:30 PM); 2nd shift (3:00 PM - 11:00 PM) - ONE EACH
• Client has a variety of assembly equipment, presses, conveyors, welding (MIG & flux core) and robotic equipment (Nachi, Panasonic, Fanuc).
• Primary processes are STAMPING, ASSEMBLY, SPOT/MIG/TIG WELDING.
• Manufacturing products for automotive (sliding door track assemblies, Hood
• 5+ years’ experience INDUSTRIAL MACHINE REPAIR
• Experience with ASSEMBLY equipment, PRESSES, CONVEYORS, and ROBOTICS
• Experience with SENSORS (troubleshooting, installation, wiring, identify PNP & NPN voltage); spec for application
• Experience with SHEET METAL STAMPING PRESSES (OBI, straight side, back geared and eccentric types)
• Strong ELECTRICAL and/or MECHANICAL troubleshooting skills (emphasis in MECHANICAL skills)
• OSHA Inspection experience
• PLC / Vision systems experience (particularly programming); Robotics; Welding; Spin Riveting
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 52754009TV
Equal Opportunity Employer