SMG House Crew in Dubuque, Iowa
House crew work is part-time/on-call labor. Duties will include event seating set-up, maintenance during event and strike and clean-up after event.
- Set-up and strike tables and chairs for events as needed
- Clean all areas of the building after events
- Set-up meeting rooms as needed with tables, chairs and A/V equipment
- Other duties as deemed necessary
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 75 pounds repeatedly
- Ability to work on catwalks and ladders exceeding 15 feet in height
- Flexible hours including weekends, nights and holidays
- Will work around other job schedules and school when possible
- Work hours are casual, seasonal and non-guaranteed
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Energetic and responsible person with good work ethic.
- Maintain attitude of "do whatever it takes"
- Remain flexible and adjust to situations as they occur
- Ability to understand and follow specific oral and/or written instructions required
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Maintain neat/clean, well-groomed appearance
- Knowledge of safe work practices
- Required: None
- Desirable: Previous experience in a similar line of work
Prefer forklift certificate
"SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans to apply. VEVRRA Federal Contractor."
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled