Fluor Executive Assistant in Greenville, South Carolina
This position assists and supports others in a department / business group environment. The position requires comprehensive knowledge in relevant company policies and procedures, and applicable work practices to make decisions as they apply to the job duties and responsibilities. The purpose of this position is to perform the essential job duties and functions listed below with the overall objective of consistently providing top-quality, administrative support and to maintain high standards of excellence, while ensuring solid customer relationships.
• Work under direct supervision and perform a variety of clearly defined tasks and administrative functions, including written and verbal communication
• Maintain knowledge of Fluor organization up to the most senior levels
• Administer and maintain highly confidential and specialized information utilizing an in-depth understanding of organizational policies, procedures, and operations
• Perform administrative duties to include phone coverage, meeting coordination (including catering, scheduling meeting space, teleconferences and video conferences), report preparation, presentations, composing correspondence for signature, expense reports, etc.
• Coordinate global travel arrangements for maximum cost effectiveness to include processing visa applications and adhering to security travel advisories. Large travel focus on the Middle East and North Africa, ability to give close attention to every detail is critical
• Schedule appointments and coordinate department’s or manager’s interface with other company organizations, clients and external groups
• Assist with planning functions to include socials, client lunches, and specialized training
• Prepare reconciliations on monthly budget reports and purchasing card
• Assist management with monthly submittal of reports
• In support of the business line controller, responsible to organize the completion of the business line’s monthly report to the Group President
• Network with other administrative assistants to strengthen relationships and ensure coverage during absences
• Other general administrative duties as required (create / maintain department files, mail distribution, etc.)
Job ID: 106892BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.