SMG Bartender (Part-Time On-Call) in Kissimmee, Florida
LOCATION: SMG/Osceola Heritage Park, Kissimmee, FL
DEPARTMENT: Food and Beverage/Catering
REPORTS TO: Food and Beverage Operations Manager
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt, Hourly
SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities, has an excellent and immediate opening for a Bartender on a part-time on-call for SMG/Osceola Heritage Park. Bartender will work Arena and Banquet Functions with the Catering Department serving beverage items
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Verify starting bank with money manager;
- Handle money in accordance with the policies of this company;
- Enforce all alcohol policies and check ID's for proof of age;
- Help enforce all policies and procedures of the company;
- Provide continuous hands on service during the event;
- Maintain all bar equipment cleanliness;
- Assist with keeping accurate inventory count;
- Keep track of all voids and over rings;
- Balance revenue and inventory sheet after each event;
- Make sure paperwork is complete and filled out properly;
- Attend Tips certification class within 90 days of employment;
- Obtain Safe Staff training within 90 days of employment;
- Other duties may be assigned;
No supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Experience in the food service industry;
One plus years of bartending experience;
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to ability to follow written and verbal instructions;
- Able to work independently or in a team environment;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Attention to details and consistency in every aspect of service is a must.
- Excellent communication and people skills;
- Professional appearance and must adhere to uniform policy.
Microsoft Word and Outlook
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to withstand loud concert type setting at times;
Must be able to work outdoor events;
Must be flexible with hours, long hours when required (days, nights, week-ends, holidays);
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Apply at: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1152751&d=ExternalCareerSite&r=5000253605306&_fromPublish=true#/
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled