SMG Video & Graphics Designer in Laredo, Texas
Part-Time Video & Graphics Designer at the Laredo Energy Arena.
- Creation of original event and facility artwork, photography, video and sound designs including event and facility signage, promotional videos, posters, flyers, PowerPoint presentations, animation, etc.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team and clients to ensure adherence to facility, sponsor, & event brand standards.
- Produce and edit dynamic and energizing photos and video through the use of effects, color correction, text animation, etc.
- Assist and/or complete other project requests for General Manager and other upper-management team members.
- Update and maintain staff headshots
- Support Events production throughout the entire event including setup, production and breakdown
- Experience in Media Production, TV, Photography, Animation, or similar field preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to use creativity from conceptualization to production
- Ability to prioritize, manage, and complete multiple projects with simultaneous deadlines
- Video production experience
- Thorough understanding and experience with Photoshop or other relevant multimedia software
- Ability to work all events, including those on evenings, weekends and holidays
- Possess excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Available to work 28 hours per week on a varying schedule.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled