Comcast Solutions Manager in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for acting as a lead in managing the pricing, packaging, and documenting of new product ideas and conducts user need analyses for ancillary products so that subscriber and financial objectives are achieved. Conducts the budgeting, planning, analysis, and monitoring required to ensure unit and financial targets are met for assigned products. Manages ongoing product management of new and existing products. This job is an individual contributor role that does not have direct responsibility for supervision or performance management of staff.
- Establishes, maintains, and plans features and business value for a product ecosystem made up of multiple smaller systems. Balances customer, business stakeholder, product roadmap, and technical debt needs.
- Directs junior product managers on individual component systems, while owning the overall ecosystem for a product family. Ensures component systems within the ecosystem work together to achieve strategic goals.
- Ensures the voice of the customer throughout the product lifecycle. Coordinates across other functional areas to secure buy-in to deliver on the defined end-to-end customer experience.
- Directs junior product managers in performing and conducting competitive analysis and market research. Develops updated views of key competitive changes.
- Leads the strategic planning for enhancements to product content, pricing, packaging, and features. Defines product business and functional requirements.
- Leads budgeting and variance analysis of product unit and financial performance with goal of identifying opportunities and risks. Communicates trends, opportunities, and risks. Develops and defends point-of-view for product features.
- Leads meetings and generates requirements and other supporting business documentation, such as use cases, possibly M&Ps (Methods & Procedures,) executive summaries, etc.
- Leads concept development, defining an end-to-end customer experience and expected full life cycle costs for a product ecosystem.
- Accountable for the product vision across the team and the organization.
- Conducts feasibility assessments and capability gap analysis (i.e. what is wanted vs. what is attainable.)
- Validates downstream deliverables and final product against roadmap and vision (business acceptance testing.)
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 10 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer