Cisco Cisco Associate Sales Specialist (Full Time) - United States in RTP, North Carolina
Cisco Associate Sales Specialist (Full Time) - United States
Location: RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of Interest Sales - Product
Job Type New Graduate
Technology Interest *None
Job Id 1229994
Why you 'll love Cisco:
Are you ready to change the World? Do you want to be passionate about your employer and the brand you represent? Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything imaginable - from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, smart cars, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means you'll take creative ideas from the drawing board to powerful solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with expert mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
Who you'll work with:
Participate in a world-class training program and gain valuable skills with global qualifications. Join the team that's been recognized as one of the industry-leading early-in-career development program for top university graduates from around the world! A successful Cisco Associate Sales Specialist (CASS) is trained to specialize in a specific architecture to drive sales and opportunities with our Cisco partners and teams. You will learn from Cisco experts in a rare setting among your peers. The Cisco Sales Associates Program offers a global environment that provides a phased approach to training, experiential learning, selling and specializing in our high profile architectures. Gain hands-on education and experience with leading-edge technology, while receiving an attractive salary and accelerating your career dreams.
What You’ll Do
The first year you will be trained and receive on the job experiential learning while developing your skills. Study latest technology advancements, including solutions, products, and competitors. Support customers by stopping threatening security breaches, collaborating more efficiently and effectively across cities, countries or continents or keep the internet flowing with our enterprise networking. You will be based in Research Triangle Park, NC. Once you complete Phase 1, Phase 2 will advance you to a virtual sales specialist role as part of the Cisco Global Virtual Sales (GVS) Team. The GVS organization is passionate about driving sales productivity breakthrough and building compelling business value for our partners while nurturing our partner relationships. These are driven globally by our virtual sales and engineering teams and in partnership with regional field sales, distribution and marketing teams. In a fast- changing business environment, we use Cisco's own collaboration tools to build a virtual team with borderless customer and partner interaction.
From there, your career can develop and grow into a variety of sales opportunities at Cisco.
Who you are:
● You are a recent graduate or on your final year of studies toward a bachelor's (BS/BA/etc.) or master's degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Communications, Information Technology, Computer Science or Finance. (Graduation date is between December 2016 - February 2019)
● Strong academic background (3.0 or higher cumulative GPA)
● Fluent in English (written and verbal)
● Sales experience strongly preferred (including retail sales, corporate internships, or entrepreneurial programs)
● Willing to relocate to Raleigh, North Carolina.
● Able to legally live and work in the US, without visa support or sponsorship (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program.
At Cisco, each person brings their own unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
● We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
● We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
● We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
#univsalesjobs #Sales #Engineering #ciscosalesstart @WeAreCisco
Visit and join the CSAP page https://www.facebook.com/CSAPINFO
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.