SMG Bartender in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Set up and service individual beverage locations. Follow bar procedures, rules and regulations which apply to the beverage operations and to SMG Food and Beverage Division.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare all beverages items for sale in the station assigned.
- Receive and handle cash and/or tickets.
- Accurately verify all cash and liquor inventory with supervisor.
- Verifies cash register is programmed properly.
- Request identification for every guest purchasing alcohol.
Maintain proper sanitation, and follow proper safety practices in the work area.
Demonstrate exceptional skills in customer relations, communications, and problem solving
- Follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively with others in both oral and written form
- Work independently, exercising good judgment and initiative
- Maintain an effective working relationship with clients, employees, exhibitors, patrons, and others while working
- Ability to work flexible hours including daytime, evening, weekends, and holidays
Qualifications & Skills
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have current Oklahoma License to serve liquor
- Basic working knowledge of cash register and cash handling procedures, including the ability to accurately count and handle money.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, stooping, and walking. Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 60 pounds
- Ability to work inside or outside environments.
Minimum Education & Experience
- High School diploma or GED certificate
- TIPS certified preferred
- Six months to one year related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of experience and training.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Recruiter: Allen Curd
200 S. Denver Ave
Tulsa OK 74103
All applicants must apply online to be considered. Applicants needing reasonable accommodations to complete the application may contact the Human Resources Administrative Assistant at (918) 894-4353.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled